My Avatar

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly Update, March 1


Reflections on this week…

After a long week, sometimes we all deserve a break. My break this weekend came in the form of my sweet little niece. I hope the slightly tardy weekly update will be forgiven. As my penance, I have included an oh-so-cute picture. I hope you took a break this weekend and enjoyed a smile.





Upcoming professional development opportunities and district meetings…

Flipping Classrooms on a 21st Century Network
FREE Webinar
March 14, 2013 @ 1:00 p.m.

Science Academies
Grades K-4
Offered FREE through Region 4
March 12-14

Creating All STAAR Readers and Writers with Barry Lane & Alana Morris
June 17 & 18



New Jersey Writing Project
Summer 2013
(Click HERE to download fliers)

Abydos 3-Week Summer Literacy Institute
WTC Library, June 10-27 (except Fridays)

Abydos Reading Week (Grades 3-12)
WTC Library, July 8-12

Abydos Grammar Week
WTC Library, July 22-25



Some stuff I’ve been reading…

Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
By Daniel H. Pink

Flipping Your Faculty Meetings
By Nancy Caramanico



Some sites/apps worth exploring…

Writing Lessons of the Month

FREE Resources!!!


Don’t forget, you can find more at…
Teacher Learners on Edmodo
Group code: 9fq5dz


No comments:

Post a Comment