Wednesday, June 5, 2013
(This is what I hope to look like for a large portion of mine.)
For those of you interested in doing some virtual staff development over the summer, watch your emails. I will not begin anything until late July and early August. The campus has expressed the most interest in technology integration, so I will plan some virtual chats around that theme. As always, if you have any special requests, let me know. I have attached the most updated summer professional development calendar one more time.
If you are attending the Rigor and Relevance conference next week, you can take a look at the schedules here (you will find each day on the menu on the left side of the screen): http://www.epsilen.com/cfisdrrr
Here is a my summer reading list (so far):
· Making Thinking Visible (click HERE to view on Amazon)
· Story Proof (click HERE to view on Amazon)
· Creating Innovators (click HERE to view on Amazon)
· The Motivation Breakthrough (click HERE to view on Amazon)
· High Impact Instruction (click HERE to view on Amazon)
Also, don’t forget that you can join our Teacher Learners group on Edmodo (group code: 48894z), where I will share things throughout the summer. I will also post to my blog as regularly as I can manage. Happy learning!
Posted by Unknown at 6:15 PM