My Avatar

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Techie Kids

If you would have asked me five years ago how much of a role technology would play in my future daily life, I don't think I could have described where I am today. The exponential growth of technology and how we use it is nerve-racking, even for someone who enjoys packing her brain with as much tech info as she can get. It becomes even more nerve-racking when we consider how this constantly changing world impacts our children. The video below talks about parenting and technology, but it also got me thinking about how the same ideas apply to our classrooms. What are we gaining by using technology? What might we be losing? How can we strike a meaningful balance for our students?



Click HERE to read Rosin's full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment