I looked up today and realized that September is almost over. I'm not sure anyone I know has stopped in several weeks, but the pace is maintaining. I keep telling myself, September is just this way; things are going to settle and days will develop routines. There will be a steadier rhythm once we figure out a comfortable enough pace to be awesome until early June.
In the spirit of hoping for a steadier pace, I present you with some new, too-cool-to-miss finds:
- Heinemann Digital Campus Reference Library—For $39.95, get a year’s access to some of Heinemann’s AWESOME resources. I am loving it!
- Vocab Gal resources Some different ideas to break up the monotony of vocabulary.
- Interactive Learning Sites for Education
- Interactive Science Websites
- 50 Ideas for Your Classroom Webpage
- Read Works: Reading Passages (K-8)
- The Think-Aloud Strategy: An Oldie but Goodie
- The Smart Way to Use iPads in the Classroom
- Give Students a Deeper Look at Birds' Perilous Journey
- Disappearing Frogs: A TED Ed Science Lesson
- Short Science Videos from the New York Times